22. April 2013 18:42
Issue tracker is a part of the OfficeClip suite and provides capabilities for recording, tracking and acting on issues. This article will describe how to use the OfficeClip issue tracker and extranet to create a trouble ticketing system for your internal users and customers.
28. March 2013 09:14
There are lots of business strategy books in the market. I recently read the book Good Strategy Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt and was impressed with the research and insight that went into this!
This book seems to be little different from other strategy books that I read and it is clearly action oriented!
I know it is sometimes boring to read reviews, so I created summary points into a few powerpoint type slides.
Let me know how you liked it!
21. February 2013 13:11
OfficeClip version 10.1 includes a CRM workflow module that was requested by our customers.
Drip marketing allows pre-created messages to be sent to prospects and customers at regular intervals. OfficeCip Workflow adds the ability to create appointments, tasks, send campaigns and enter into daily call list.
Let us know how this new feature is working out for you
15. January 2013 16:53
Today I got a query from a customer who is in a business where you they have users or agents in multiple states and he wants to make sure that they work on their own accounts. Here is how to do this in OfficeClip CRM
13. December 2012 17:54
There are few ways to create address labels in OfficeClip
- Export the contacts from Contact Manager in the csv format and then use the Avery Label Creator program (free) to create the labels. How to Video: http://youtu.be/lEN4O8dSz7c
- Export the contacts as in previous step and then use Mail Merge inside Word.
- Download the OfficeClip Word Addin and create the label within Microsoft Word merging the document
- If you have a DYMO LabelWriter printer, you can now directly print labels from OfficeClip. Go to Contact Details and from the Tools menu (top right) select the Dymo LabelWriter option.
18. September 2012 14:02
Constant communication with your prospects is the is important for converting them to customers. Successful sales people uses a daily call list to call their prospects regularly. OfficeClip Contact Manager provides a way to create and manage your daily call list.
The Call List option in OfficeClip shows you all the calls that needs to be made for a particular day. Future follow-ups can be created or notes can be added. It can be created for calling periodically, like every week, after every fixed number of weeks or arbitrary dates.
30. July 2012 14:44
Some of our users have asked us to create a way so that they can put the officeclip login page on their website. Due to security reasons, so far we have restricted people to login from the OfficeClip website.
We have now added a small program (starting version 9.3.10) that will do the following:
1. Allow administrators to add login html code snippet to their website and submit directly to OfficeClip
2. Automatically send the login and password information using http form post to enter into OfficeClip
Please note that use of https or an interanet implementation of OfficeClip is suggested while using these modes:
Use the following html input fields:
- shortLogin: contains the login email address
- shortPassword: contains the user password
- Http post these information to http://<your-officeclip-application>/ShortCircuit.aspx (if you are using hosted version, it will be https://officeclip.com/ShortCircuit.aspx
If everything goes alright, it will log you in to OfficeClip, if not you will get a message saying Login Incorrect.
23. July 2012 14:02
We have done an yet another service release with a couple of enhancements and some fixes. Thank you for your time for reporting bugs and suggesting enhancements:
Enhancement: CRM activities are now grouped as Completed and Pending and additional icons are provided to complete or edit a task or event
Enhancement: Modified Clone features in the CRM module to copy all fields is implemented
Fix: Users were not getting reminders before subscription expires
Fix: Additional timesheet submission emails were going to the users
Fix: Cannot update the status of the invoice to Paid In Full
Fix: In IE9, new timesheet screen was giving error when somebody types any character in Account/Project or Task dropdown
Fix: Opportunities inline edit was not working for certain fields
Fix: Account > Activities, start date and end date was not shown properly
Fix: In New Task module, if a rurring task is added without a due date then error was coming
Fix: Clicking Save or Cancel in Issue Tracker admin screens were giving digital signature error
Fix: In Mobile > Accounts, created user and date was not showing